Make-up changes everything – your appearance, your look and your mood for the day. A woman can never have enough of make-up. Having said that, I believe in make-up that looks more natural than anything else, but I also love to put on a bold red lip, once in a while (depending on occasions). There are those times when you buy a certain item and it just sits there for ages, crying out lonely voices to you, but there are times when some items which you will keep going back for, again and again. I guess make-up is supposed to be fun (like style). Better not be too serious about it *_^
Above is my wish list for the time being. Would love to try out some of the items here.
1. Immaculate liquid powder foundation by Hourglass. So much rave about this product. Love the fact that it is free of harmful chemicals and it is anti-aging and has skincare benefits too! Here for more.
2. Signature Real Complete Blending Primer by Missha. Saw some videos on this and it makes the skin glow. Not too sure if it will work on combination skin like mine? Here for more. If you are a big fan of Korean brands, here is a good place to start.
3. F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush by Sigma. I have been wanting to try out a stippling brush. Perhaps this is one I can start off with? Here for more
4. Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder by Chanel. Tried on one of these previously at a counter, the texture and finishing seems quite nice, though I am not a big fan of powder myself. Here for more.
5. Luminizing Face Enhancer by Cle De Peau. Alternatively, I wouldn’t mind trying this luminizing powder. Don’t you just love the bling bling eye-catching casing? Here for more.
6. Marvelous Moxie Lipstick by Bare Minerals. Love the fact that it’s all natural and chemical free. Here for more.
7. Pastille Cremes Lipsticks from Bite. Now this I would LOVE to have one as they look so luxurious in terms of texture and very pigmented as well. The fact that they are made of food grade colouring, really make them much more appealing to me, and sounds yummilicious too! (We ingest so much of lipstick, they should be SAFE, I feel. Here for more.
Well, no matter what look we choose, be it all natural no-make-up make up look, or a glam up red lip look (or anything in between), GIRLS just want to have FUN, don’t you agree? Do let me know if any of you have tried one of these products, and tell me what you all think?
Just have fun with your make-up *_^
Stay luminous and happy, always!